Sunday, June 28, 2009



So, I'm getting extreme pressure from my tech friends to "blog". I guess if I'm not real savvy this is better than texting, twittering or tweeting.

To start , first class on British Air was fabulous. It seemed like we were on a high speed train rather than flying. We had a lay-over over in London's Heathrow airport where we had access to a lounge with free food, internet, showers, drinks- live Wimbledon. Life was rough. Then...

After we landed in Paris,  the real adventure began. Upon picking up our luggage, I noticed Yo Yo was quite bent over and a total dork pulling her luggage so- I took over to save the day. Problem was , the handle broke on our cheap purchase. Now I really am a dork trying to pull a broken handled suitcase with a flat rubber tire compliments of our chewy puppy- Teddy.  After getting on a crowded train that was 107 degree's, we made it up 16 flights or stairs when my second suitcase handle broke. Welcome to Paris!! Now I truly am the hunchback of Notre-Dame. Talk about the ugly American! Alas we made it with only 4 hours sleep in 36 hours. Our feet hurt but hey- we are in Paris!     

No comments:

Post a Comment