Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dry Land


We have arrived at the villa -ahhhhhh dry land. I still walking sideways - but it could be the wine rather than my sea legs. We are sitting by the beautiful pool - Mediterranean Sea to the left and  a castle in the distance on the right not a terrible way to start a Saturday! So far each leg of the journey has been a fantastic adventure - everyday something new and interesting. We have managed to come to this point with only minor scrapes and a few bruises - not bad for boating novices!! We are all marveling at the luxury of a toilet you don't have to pump after your business - simple thing - NOT. I will never take it for granted again - not sure if that means I will be concentrating on the fact each and every time I take that trip but hey you never know. 
Our trip mates are fantastic - what a great group to travel with. Each and every girl has something excellent to offer and they have all been so much fun. Great help caring the monstrosity which is my suitcase! Our two small ones broke when we arrived in paris and know I have one the size of steamer trunk - to those of you who know me - well thats everyone following this - it will come as no shock!! And no its not hair care products!! No blow dryer and the flat iron broke on day 2 - its all good is my mantra!!
More later......................back to the hard life bloody marys are coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment